Unable to Install/Launch Teverse

Currently, the installer for teverse doesn’t actually install anything but a teverseClient.exe that doesn’t launch (after multiple attempts to run as administrator, in compatibility mode, etc.), making it impossible to develop in the sandbox.
I’m running the latest version of Windows 10 (64 bit). Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Edit:
To be more specific, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, redownloading the installer, installing on a different windows machine, all to no avail. No logs or errors were displayed, nor were there any in the application files, it simply would not open.

Do you have antivirus software that could block Teverse?

Yes, but I checked antivirus logs and it didn’t do anything.

Hey exxtremewa,

This question is a duplicate of Teverse Client closes during bumper but, seen as your instance doesn’t launch, it has been given its thread.

Also as a side note, please follow the bug report format. The format exists to provide a clear and concise way to isolate the issue and determine proper next steps. How to submit a Bug Report

Hi, I also use BitDefender (but the full edition) and I know for a fact it does block Teverse.
To fix this, do the following:

1. Click the exclusions tab (visible on your screenshot)
  2. Add an exception for c:\users\YOUR_YOURNAME\appdata\local\teverse\launcher.exe
  3. Add an exception for c:\users\YOUR_USERNAME\appdata\local\teverse\teverseclient.exe Replacing YOUR_USERNAME` with your computer username.

Hopefully this helps!
Cheers,
Neztore.