TevInvest (bad GUI)

Hey,

I know this is obnoxiously bad, but I just thought I would share this anyway hahaha

My original thread: Opinions on TevInvest - Investment bank/organisation

So, pretty much it shows (for now random) data and when you click early withdraw it updates the text fields to appropriate data.
https://gyazo.com/629af9f41974d786c6db3f777f4ddabd

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!
Firstly, I’d just like to say I like your idea from your original thread on TevInvest, and that it’s certainly worth exploring. Secondly, I’d like to say that I, and I’m sure many others, are very impressed with the work you’ve done with Teverse’s Lua engine to create this! It’s a cool concept, and like Brandon said, will be discussed among the staff members.
Thanks for sharing, I hope to see more creations from you. :grin:

Thanks,
Bincat

1 Like

Very impressive, thank you for playing with our engine. Looking forward for the ability to share creations on the market place so I can play with this GUI!

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for that, I hope I can make something great with the idea - and I’m sure I can and I most certainly will try hard!

Thanks

It’s nothing special to be fair, a lot of repetitive code, will need to dumb it down, but I will try making it more advance soon letting you put custom numbers in and see what it works out to be, almost like a calculator

Most likely the bulk will be done on a website, but certainly will have a game with the interfaces

Can’t wait to try out the marketplace myself as well

Thank you :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.