Teverse forums: Hello, world!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Teverse forum.

Going forward this will be our main community hub. If you browse our categories you can find a category for everything Teverse. As a result, we’re now phasing out our other sites such as Teverse feedback.

Please ensure you read our Rules and Our guidelines to get an idea of what we expect here. In each section, you can find pinned information posts about that category, what should go there and any additional rules we have there.

Login here is linked to your Teverse account, so it’s nice and simple!
First off, let’s get you up to speed on what we want Teverse to be -

Our mission is to provide all developers with a simple, unified and useful platform to create fun multiplayer and educational experiences.
We want to give developers, educators and students the tools they need to do what they do.

A quick overview of the forum

• We’re really looking forward to working with developers and engaging our community. To that end, we’ll be releasing tutorials in the TevEd and we’d love it if you create your own tutorials in the Community section!

• You can show off, ask for help or find a development partner all under one roof - in the Development category.

• You can find all announcements here - in the Announcements category.

• Found a bug? Something not up to scratch? Want to suggest something new? You can find various sub-categories regarding this in the Platform feedback section. To help us help you, please make sure you include all the requested information.

Other cool stuff

If you have a query or an issue, please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter or ping a staff member in our Discord - we’d love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Write a summary below about yourself by replying to this post!

Warmest regards,
The Teverse Team.

9 Likes

Hey everyone!!

My name is Sanjay. I’m 19 currently studying computer science and I have a cute dog named Leo.

I love telling funny jokes and coding(I code a lot) at night. For some odd reason, I get most of my work done at night quite effectively. If you love jokes and would like to send me some, feel free to do so. I love to laugh. However, please keep them within the community rules.

Anywho, I’ve been working with Teverse for short-while and recently got added to the staff team where I do a variety of things from Community Engagement to Engineering Teverse’s workshop.

If you ever have any questions about Teverse or the Forum, feel free to contact me!

3 Likes

Sanjay,

Thanks for joining us! I look forward to seeing how you shape our community and innovate with the technologies we incorporate.

Here’s a quick joke:
Did you hear about the math professor who is afraid of negative numbers?
He’ll stop at nothing to avoid them! (Credit)

For those who are joining us, my name is Ryan, I go by “Super” on here.

I am a self-taught web developer, with experience in several avenues, from simple static websites to full-stack development. I’m extremely honored to be a part of Teverse’s staff team, as Jay has high standards and expectations. Given this, I am faithful that Teverse will be as excellent as ever. I look forward to engaging with everyone as we kick off this forum and become a more engaged community.

Please feel free to reach out if you need assistance, I’d be glad to help you. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Jay and I’m a Codeaholic.

3 Likes

Hi, I love to code and write stuff in Lua.

4 Likes

Hello. I’m Light.

Hi.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Neztore.
I enjoy making things.

Welcome @Administrator! I love that you are heavily involved in Lua! What kinds of projects have you completed? :thinking: I’m sure we could use your help as we grow!

@Light What do you do :eyes:

Well uh, I know how to type.

And use Discord.

Nothing too special. Just a regular user.

1 Like

Hello all, I’m Zach!

I’m a full time student studying psychology for a medical degree and a part time Teverse enthusiast (lurker, more like it). Oh, and I’m huge fan of platforms that give us a wide array of things to do, so I hope I’ll fit right in here.

I hope to meet many of you and have some great times before I go out into the great unknown and try to figure out the rest of my life. Though I don’t have any major development experience, I’ve done a few tutorials in some languages such as Lua and I’m always open to learning. But hey, even if not, I’m sure it’ll be interesting.

Anyways, glad to meet all of you, and I would like to second what Light said to sum myself up:

I know how to type. And use discord.

That’s me,
Zach :sunglasses:

Edit

(Oh, and, thanks @Sanjay: looking forward to seeing you around!)

5 Likes

Hey Zach! Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Winkywink. I want to learn how to code, and build. I want to be a well known community member in this forum, and Teverse itself. If you need to contact me, contact me on discord Ventality#6821 (May change later). I hope I can enjoy being inside this non-toxic community. I play roblox lol.

I will be glad to be your friend. I’m not that special. Hopes forums don’t get deleted like Roblox did. If you wanna know what computer I use. I use a 13" (i think) inch MacBook Pro 2013.

Just a regular user that hopes to join Teverse staff in the future, and I hope this is not toxic.

hi im edward and idk i like to do stuff. javascript is boring. lua is ok ig

I think most of us came from Roblox because of Terabyte Services. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Ed! I’m glad that you found your way here and look forward to what you do in the future. Explain what you love to do, what you want to see in Teverse and how Teverse can impact you.

I came from Teverse, lmao

Teverse is cool I hear

2 Likes

Sup, I’m a god at lua.