I found this document I made a while back. Pretty much, it is the basics of Lua made originally for Roblox. Currently, it is unfinished but, it still contains almost everything needed. Over time, I hope to finish it.
The Document’s Link
What is left to do
- Clean out the references to Roblox.
- Edit the document to be grammatically correct (especially in the last section).
- Make a sub-section for iterator functions such as
- Format the code snippets to look prettier.
- Ensure all of the code snippets are LuaJIT compatible.
- Do any needed restructuring of the document.
When it is all finished, I’ll edit this post to reflect that.
Want to help out?
If you wish to help me out with this, please email me. Use email@example.com to contact me. Additionally, please do reply with constructive feedback to help further improve this document. Comments on the document are disabled due to how they are implemented in Google Documents.